The colours we see around us always instantly mean something to us. The power of a colour is something we have all grown up with.
The Regenerative Power of the Colour Green
The colour green is one of nature, renewed energy and shoots of life. On the whole green is a positive colour, often used to denote medicine or medical help. The colour green can denote a calm place, keeping us free from modern stresses and allowing us time to reflect, re-energise and come back stronger than before.
In terms of the colour co-ordination for cleaning products and equipment, green is used in our products mainly for cleaning busy kitchens, catering food and bar areas etc. This ties in nicely with the need for growth and replenishment, as well as a colour linked with energy.
Stay Safe and Look out for Colour Coded Janitorial Supplies
When undertaking any cleaning task there are risks of cross contamination. Wray Bros delivers cleaning supplies that have this in mind, with colour coding on equipment and cleaning chemicals letting you know clearly which type of cleaning each should be used for. It’s quite simple to follow and allows you to keep within a safe system of training and cleaning with no cross contamination.
- Blue: Blue cleaning equipment can be used for any general, low risk areas.
- GREEN: Green cleaning equipment is suitable for food and bar use.
- Red: Washroom floors and sanitary fittings can be cleaned with red equipment
- Yellow: Suitable for cleaning washroom surfaces and sinks.
Sample of Green Colour Coded Cleaning products
- Green Cloths: Including colour coded dish cloths and disposable cleaning wipes
- Green mopping supplies: See the wholesale mopping range range for Exel Mop Heads, Mop Buckets and Mop Handles.
- Green hygiene brushes: Hand brushes and Catering sweeping brushes, including colour coded handles.
- Green label cleaning supplies: See the full kitchen cleaning chemicals range that includes Jangro Kitchen Degreaser Heavy Duty and Jangro Kitchen Cleaner Sanitiser Odourless.
- Green Colour Coded Supplies: Wray Bros also supplies disposable rubber gloves, Spray bottles as well as a handy colour coded system guide wallchart.
Keep the colour warnings in mind when cleaning in different room environments. It’s a great way to train cleaning staff and to stay safe. Cross contamination is a problem that many cleaning organisations face and with a simple system of colour coding you can soon eradicate those problems. Please contact Wray Bros if we can help you further with either advice or training on colour coding.
Never forget the emotional power of colour to provide you with the instinct to keep things clean and uncontaminated.